New Service Request

Welcome to Greater Ramsey Water District. Please call our office if you need to transfer service into your name on an existing account.  If you are requesting service at a new location, please contact our office by phone for membership and installation information. Once we have determined that we are able to serve you, simply print out and complete the Service Application and Water Users Agreement from our "Forms & Reports" page. We look forward to serving your water needs.